Monday, February 25, 2013

the guy that sat next to me at work met his maker.

I wish I knew what happened to David K?  This was the guy that sat next to me at work. 

He had been not at work for a while and let go but it still I wonder what happened.

I finally got a little more information.
http://usgunviolence.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/killed-david-krambs-reno-nv/

...One of them occurred on Feb. 23 on the 1400 block of Elizabeth Avenue near Idlewild Park. David Krambs, who investigators say was allegedly suicidal and beating his girlfriend before officers arrived on a disturbance call, pointed an AR-15 rifle with a live round in the chamber at police and was shot four times, a Sparks police investigation said. That shooting was justified under Nevada law, the district attorney’s office said.

No comments: